Iron Kid Index du Forum
Iron Kid
Un jeune garçon a appelé Marty fait la découverte d'un bras robotique, ce poing le dote de puissances de combat étonnantes mais le met au coeur d'une époque passée, un siècle de conflit de guerre robotique où il sera poursuivi par les sombres armées d

Iron Kid Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Heaven Was .. ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Iron Kid Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Informatique et Internet
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
travadd
Membre Participant

Masculin
Moyenne de points: 5,71

MessagePosté le: Ven 1 Juil - 17:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Heaven Was .. Répondre en citant

Heaven Was .. > bit.ly/295Q14L

Heaven Was .., Audio Damage Kombinat v1.0.1 VST AU MAC OSX UB

fc4237e17d
Please expand it to include this information. Get karma points! OK, got it!USign up or log in with Post meaning Min 50 words Not bad Good Awesome! Lyrics→Jo Dee Messina→Heaven Was Needing A Hero lyrics This page is missing some information about the song. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Jo Dee Messina – Heaven Was Needing A Hero lyricsI came by today to see you I just had to let you know If I knew the last time that I held you was the last time I'd have held you, and never let go Oh, it's kept me awake nights, wondering I lie in the dark, just asking why I've always been told You won't be called home Untill it's your time I guess heaven was needing a hero Somebody just like you Brave enough to stand up For what you believe And follow it through When I try to make it make sense in my mind The only conclusion I come to Is heaven was needing a hero Like you I rember the last time I saw you Oh, you held your head up proud I laughed inside When I saw how you were standing out in the crowd Your such a part of who I am Now that part will just be void No matter how much I need you now Heaven needed you more Cause heaven was needing a hero Somebody just like you Brave enough to stand up For what you believe And follow it through When I try to make it make sense in my mind The only conclusion I come to Is heaven was needing a hero Like you Yes Heaven was needing a hero And that's youLyrics taken from link: Embed: EmailPrintCorrectAdd song structure elements Click "Correct" to open the "Correction form". To visit your account page click here. We apologize but Musicnotes was unable to find the page you requested: Try searching Musicnotes: Other things to try: To visit our home page click here.

Get karma points! OK, got it!New! Read & write lyrics explanationsClick the blue-colored lyrics to read explanations.Highlight lyrics and explain them to earn Karma points. Make sure you've read our simple tipsHey! It's useful. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Don't write just "I love this song." Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different not yet explained meanings Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone Don't post links to images and links to facts Write correctly Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post Please note: We moderate every meaningFollow these rules and your meaning will be published. Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created by our users: good, very good, great. Yep, I'm cool!AdvertisingAboutContactTerms of UsePrivacy PolicyLYRICSMODE 2016Thanks for correcting!Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for explanations' markup.[Intro][Verse][Pre-Chorus][Chorus][Hook][Bridge][Outro]CancelCorrectWhy not create an account?Leave your name in the history! Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. Then send your meaning with "Post meaning" button. Discuss This Song Add a new song discussion. BROWSE LYRICS AND TABS BY ARTIST/BAND NAME: SEARCH HERE: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z # .

Wale The Gifted Album 2013Gerardo moran mujer amadawinundelete full versionIslam Truly ExplainedHomoemo jack styles downloaddownload counter strike 1.6 extreme v5 tpbWww 3gp king com free download videosRussian Models Nn Model Top Young Little Girl Models Young{Alisa136-138.rar}Carly Simon, Coming Around Again full album zip

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 1 Juil - 17:37 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Iron Kid Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Informatique et Internet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006